SKF NKS25 bearing

25x38x20

skf ball bearing manufacturers have passed our Business License Check, they can ... 1000pieces Delivery Time: 10-25days Payment Terms: 30% T/T advanced, the rest 70%...



Needle roller bearings NKS25

Bearing number : NKS25

Size (mm) : 25x38x20

Brand : SKF

Bore Diameter (mm) : 25

Outer Diameter (mm) : 38

Width (mm) : 20

Bearing dimensions and specification in SKF catalogue:

Fw - 25 mm

D - 38 mm

C - 20 mm

Weight - 0,068 Kg

Basic dynamic load rating (C) - 27,5 kN

Basic static load rating (C0) - 36 kN

Fatigue load limit (Pu) - 4,4

Reference speed - 15000 r/min

Limiting speed - 17000 r/min

Bearing NKS25

Bearings similar to SKF NKS25 bearing